Mortgage Loan Payment Calculator Instructions
This is a common loan calculator found on many real estate web
sites. If it doesn't meet your needs, you may delete it.
- Subtract your estimated down payment from the property price
and enter the value in "Loan Amount" (Remember that if the down
payment is less than 20% of the sale price you will have the added
expense of Mortgage Insurance which is not figured into this calculation.)
- Enter the current interest rate. Contact ... to find that out!
- Estimate Annual Tax and Insurance and enter these values.
- To test the effect of different loan periods try alternatives
to the default of "30" years.
- Each time you change a value hit "Calculate Now" to see what
the effect is.