Who Needs Home Inspections
If You Are Buying A House . . .
- A Home Inspection teaches the Buyer about the house, how
it operates, and the proper maintenance
- It helps the Buyer understand and unexpected, or
- Gives the Buyer a written report, on the
repairs and maintenance - prior to closing
If You Are Selling A House . . .
- A Pre-Listing Inspection prevents possible last minute
surprises to the Seller
- Gives the Seller a chance to complete repairs to
possibly increase the property value, or sell faster
- Helps to prevent lengthy negotiations due to possible
If You Own A House . . .
- An Inspection can help an Owner protect the largest
investment of most people's lives
- Will educate the Owner on how the house works so that a
healthy and safe environment for the occupants of the house
can be maintained
- It can make the Owner realize the necessary repairs, or
maintenances, required on the house
- Will help the Owner understand future repairs that may
So, in summary, we hope that we have demonstrated that
anyone that owns, or wanting to own any structure, should have
an Inspection conducted. Remember, any investment on a house
should increase in value - not decrease!
Proper maintenance done yearly, is far less expensive than
rushing to complete repairs just prior to selling. Every year
people have their vehicle checked and maintained, and it is a
far less expensive investment, compared to a house! Believe
us, a house can cause health and injury problems just as fast,
if not faster, than a vehicle, so - BEWARE!
Do YOU Need A
A & L Home Inspections recommends that any purchase of a structure be
inspected. Inspections provide the buyer with peace of mind about
their potential purchase. We also suggest that anyone selling
their home have an inspection to fix any imperfections, so that
they can get the maximum value for the house in question. Our
Inspectors will visually inspect every available aspect of the
A & L Home Inspections?
We have worked in the residential construction industry for
years. We insist that our Inspectors pass the required courses and
complete extensive field training. A & L Home Inspections is
a premier, quality
home inspection company located in Ontario, with Inspectors
available to assist you at your convenience. Nothing will be
overlooked, and rest assured, when our inspection is complete you
will be able to make a qualified decision regarding your purchase.
In addition, A & L Home Inspectors work for YOU,
the homeowner - not the sales representative.